When: Saturday, September 2nd, 2017 Where: PBC Paintball Park Greensboro, NC
Camping will be available!
Registration Fee: **Pre register to save money and skip the lines on Game Day** $35 per player pre-registered before September 1st $40 on game day Note: Registration includes all day HPA Air and Park Admission. Rental equipment available while supplies last for $10.
Pre Order Paint & Save! $50 GI 3-Star Note: Paint prices increase by $5 per case on game-day
Please note that this is Field Paint Only event. (All PBC field paint brands will be allowed)
Game Day Schedule: 7:30am Park Opens
8:15am Rules Briefing
9:00am GAME ON!
4:00pm Game Ends / Winners Announced
Game Day Rate Of Fire:
The rate of fire will be capped at 12.5 BPS.
Take I40/I85 to Rock Creek Dairy Rd. (Exit # 135)
Make a right at the top of the ramp. (from east and west)
Go ½ mile to the traffic light. Exxon will be on your right.
Turn left at the traffic light onto Burlington Rd. (HWY 70)
Go 1.2 miles and make a left into the PBC Park. (just past the Sedalia Elementary School.)
Pre-Register and Save!
We ask that everyone pre-register for this game if at all possible. Pre-registration helps us plan, and saves you time and money. You are welcome to register at any of our stores or by calling us at 336-458-0060. Thank you for your help, and we hope you have a great time playing in the Dunkirk Scenario Game!
Registration is below.
The Dunkirk Scenario Game will utilize woods, mounds, creeks, and many newly renovated parts of our Park.
Axis & Allies: Dunkirk will be played in 2 phases. In the first phase, the British and German forces will battle over a large area and attempt to hold 6 key control points. Phase 1 will begin at 9:00am and end at 1:00pm.
At the end of this phase, points will be awarded to teams based on which control points they own. Tower 1 & 2 are worth 200 points each, the Communication Relays are worth 100 points each, Ft. Nehemiah is worth 150 points, the Kill House is worth 200 points.
Phase 2 emulates the evacuation of British soldiers off the beach at Dunkirk. In this phase, the British team must reach the evacutaion points along the beach while the German forces will try to stop the evacuation. The Allies will receive 1 point for every player that safely reaches the evacuation point, while the Axis forces will receive 1 point for every Allied player that does not safely evacuate. Phase 2 will begin at 1:30 and end at 3:00.
In both Phase 1 & Phase 2, there will be various props scattered around the battlefield. Players can retrieve these props and turn them in to referees for additional points.
Phase 1 Objectives
1. Capture the control points
- own control points at 11:00am and 1:00pm to score points
- capture a control point by flipping the flag to your teamís color
- control points cannot be destroyed by Atís
- Points of control cannot be bunker tagged but the surrender rule is in effect for unsuspecting players
- An Engineer with explosive stick can eliminate all players at control point by throwing the explosive within 10 paces of the control point. a referee must be made aware before throwing the explosive
2. Find props
-Fuel, Water, Ammo, Weapons, Medical & Comm Props are scattered around the map
-The props are labeled, find them and turn them into the nearest ref to score points
PHASE 2 objectives
1. Escape Dunkirk
- British players will be issued dog tags before phase 2 and must reach the evacuation boats alive and turn in their dog tags.
- each british player that reaches the boats alive will score points for their team. These players may respawn at the insertion point to help their team but will not be issued new dog tags.
- German players score points by not allowing the british to reach the evacuation boats. german players may not cross the main road to get closer to the boats
2. Find Props (see above)